Selection of 5 delicious vegan Indian curries, delivered frozen to your door.
Ready to eat in minutes, just cook in the oven or microwave from frozen.
Handmade using the freshest ingredients that are source ethically and responsibly, following traditional Indian recipes from owner Tanuj's family.
Delicious and healthy plant-based curries for those days when you don't have time to cook!
This pack contains the following meals (each meal serves 1):
- Vegan Lentil kebab (allergens none) - A true taste of North India. These mini lentil bites are powered with spirulina and omega seeds, and, finished with mild spices
- Punjabi daal makhani with cumin rice (allergens none) - A great plant-based lentil curry or in other words dhal (black lentils) are slow cooked with tomatoes, and finished with mild and fragrant spices. Addition of vegan butter and coconut milk makes its creamier and yet plant based and vegetarian. Served with cumin basmati rice. Did you know, dal makhani was originated in Delhi?
- Vegan Tofu makhani with basmati rice (allergens soy, celery, mustard) - A great alternative to its counterpart Paneer makhani. Makhani sauce was originated in Delhi, and is a tomato based gravy with fragrant spices, tofu and a bit of chilli added to give a zing. Finished of with vegan butter and coconut milk. Served with basmati rice
- Palak Tofu with turmeric rice (allergens soy) - Saag is one of the most popular dish in UK, in other words it is made from spinach, spices, tofu and vegan butter. Served with turmeric rice. Saag was originated in Norther part of Indian region, in Punjab.
- Vegetable korma with pilau rice (allergens sulphites) - Korma is loved by millions around the world, yet its light with fragrant flavours. Cooked from coconut milk and spices, fresh vegetables are added, and served with carrot pilau rice. Did you know, Korma is a Mughlai (Moguls) dish and first cooked in Northern India?
Heating guide - Ready meals - 6 minutes in a microwave from frozen, and lentil kebab 12-14 minutes in the oven or until piping hot. (guideline only)
Packaging - All our ready meals comes in eco-friendly/recyclable packaging. For shipping we use recyclable cardboard box, reusable insulation bag and reusable ice gel packs.
Disclaimer - Sourced raw materials, packed and produced in an environment, where other major allergens may be present.
Delivery - We ship via third party courier with a next day delivery service, weekdays only. Food is delivered within 2-3 working days after the date of receiving order.
UK mainland only.